Mr. Adu Agyei started his education at Penfield International School between the years, 1996 and 1999. He was adjudged eighth best student in the year 1999 in the Kwabre District of Ghana. Stephen also excelled as best candidate Penfield International School presented after obtaining aggregate six, Basic Education Certificate Examination (B.E.C.E). After obtaining best results at the basic level, he was selected by Opoku Ware Senior High School (OWASS), one of the best schools in Ghana, from February 2000 to August 2002, where he studied Mathematics, Economics and Geography. Mr. Adu Agyei was enrolled in undergraduate program at the University of Ghana in 2004 and completed in 2008 with honours degree; B.A. Philosophy. After completing his undergraduate at the University of Ghana, Stephen was admitted at Central Queensland University in Australia, where he studied master’s degree in Professional Accounting. Stephen is now associate member of Institute of Public Accountants, Australia.
- Chartered Accountants, Australia and New Zealand (Provisional Member)
- Accounting Professional Year | Education Center of Australia , 2017.
- Master of Professional Accounting | Central Queensland University, Australia, 2015.
- Bachelor of Arts, Philosophy | University of Ghana, 2008
- Economics, Mathematics, Geography | Opoku Ware School, 2002
- B.E.C.E | Penfield Int School, 1999
- Early Education | St. Augustine’s Boys School, 1995